Our Home

October 16, 1998


WELCOME! Before the tours...


We moved in 2017 after more than 13 years in our first home. We had no plans to move, but happened upon a spec house that we fell head over heels in love with and decided to move. You can read how things magically came together in this post.

Since then I've been working to do what I did in our last home -- adding lots of character to a new house. I'm always tweaking something in our house, especially this one with GREAT bones and a blank slate. :) I thoroughly enjoy tackling the DIY projects myself and most of our room redos have been my handiwork.




This is the house that built TDC! We built this house in 2004 and I immediately started putting our stamp on it. I had never tackled any big DIY projects before moving in, so I truly learned everything I know working on this home. Many of the rooms received more than one makeover as I continued to hone my craft and discover my style. 

I discovered my love for wall treatments and beautiful trimwork over the years. This home will aways have a special place in our hearts!






SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
Email subscription form header
Your email:*
Please enter all required fields Click to hide
Correct invalid entries Click to hide