Work With Me

Thrifty Decor Chick was created in spring of 2008 
and focuses on DIY, decor, organization and entertaining. 
Thrifty Decor Chick's reach through social media:
     Facebook: 128K
     Pinterest: 10M+ monthly views
     Instagram: 119K
     Twitter: 18K


TDC has been featured on television, many magazines and a number of high profile sites not limited to the following: 
Thrifty Decor Chick featured on

I've enjoyed working with dozens of national and international brands over the years including these and more: 
Thrifty Decor Chick collaborations


If you're interested in working together, please contact me at thriftydecorchick@gmail.com

I hope to partner with you soon!

I do not accept no follow link exchanges or text links. 
I do not accept guest posts for payment. 
(I will not respond to those requests. Emails will be sent to spam.)