Showing posts with label spray paint. Show all posts
YES, You Can Spray Paint That!

YES, You Can Spray Paint That!

What can you spray paint? Just about anything!  Yes, you can (almost always) use spray paint on that item you're wondering about. :)  Tr...



Our Moody, Jewel-Toned Christmas Tree {With Spray Paint}

Our Moody, Jewel-Toned Christmas Tree {With Spray Paint}

Decorating our tree with deep moody hues, metallic sparkle and natural wood accents. Decorating a Christmas tree in more subdued tones can b...



Simple and Elegant Thanksgiving Tablescape Ideas

Simple and Elegant Thanksgiving Tablescape Ideas

Simple Thanksgiving dinner tablescape ideas with pumpkins and candlelight! Table settings for the holidays don't need to be fuss...



Easy Ways to Restore Worn Outdoor Furniture and Decor

Easy Ways to Restore Worn Outdoor Furniture and Decor

Tips on restoring and updating weathered outdoor furniture and decor. Patio furniture and decor can be really expensive, so I'm always ...



Three Best Brass Spray Paints for DIY Makeovers

Three Best Brass Spray Paints for DIY Makeovers

Comparing six metallic brass and gold spray paints to find the perfect brass finish, and my top three picks! Brass and gold finishes have be...



How to Make DIY Table Leg Candlesticks

How to Make DIY Table Leg Candlesticks

Hey there! I have a fun table leg-turned-candlestick DIY for you today! I've seen this idea done all over, but my friend Kate ...



Easy glitter Christmas art ideas

Easy glitter Christmas art ideas

Oh my goodness, I've had more fun than ever decorating for the holidays this year! My husband keeps commenting on how festiv...



Giving outdoor decor new life with spray paint

Giving outdoor decor new life with spray paint

Hello all! The temps are starting to cool down and it's the perfect time to work outside! You may not think of fall as a big "...



How to Spray Paint Kitchen Cabinet Hardware

How to Spray Paint Kitchen Cabinet Hardware

How to spray paint cabinet hardware and get a perfect finish!  You can give your kitchen or bathroom cabinets a brand new look by spray p...



How to spray paint brass door knobs

How to spray paint brass door knobs

How to spray paint metal door knobs...and how do they hold up?  I’m back with a DIY project I’ve been wanting to tackle for a long time. I m...



Ten Affordable Beginner DIY Home Projects

Ten Affordable Beginner DIY Home Projects

Transform your space with these easy and affordable DIY home projects. You don't need to take on a big renovation to update your space ...



How to update anything with spray paint!

How to update anything with spray paint!

We've had some beautiful weather lately -- spring IS on the way! This time of year I always get the urge to spray paint something after...



Five decor trends I loved TOO much

Five decor trends I loved TOO much

I noticed a few trends in my old decorating style and thought it would be fun to take a look back. Many of these are projects that may have ...



Nearly free mini foyer makeover!

Nearly free mini foyer makeover!

Hello all! How is your week going? After a few weeks of organizing, I'm feeling settled and ready to tackle some DIY projects. All of t...



Going out of my color comfort zone

Going out of my color comfort zone

Hey all! Sorry for the wonky posting this week -- we are finally coming out of the sickness fog and things are getting back to normal. Norm...



Christmas thrift store makeovers

Christmas thrift store makeovers

The lovely folks at Mission 27 Resale in Indianapolis contacted me a few months ago and asked me to come out to visit their new location do...