**This giveaway is now closed. The winner has been emailed!
Hello all! It’s Friiiiiday! I am looking forward to another low key weekend -- I was out of town a couple days this week and I came home and feel like my house blew UP. I will be addressing that over the next couple of days. :)
Today I have another giveaway for you to kick off the weekend! I mentioned earlier this week that I’m not taking on nearly as many of these for 2013, but this one I could not pass up.
A old blogging friend of mine (some of you may remember Kimba from A Soft Place to Land!) has started a new business venture and I’m so excited for her! Partly because it’s just a cool idea, partly because now I get to shop fun new jewelry. ;)
Their new idea is a Facebook-based business called Everyday Icing:
The ladies who started Everyday Icing Accessory Auctions love designer jewelry, but not designer prices. They know the least expensive way to take an outfit from plain to fabulous is with the right jewelry, but most of us have a budget to watch. Hence this idea – awesome jewelry at awesome prices!
SO, how does it work?
Everyday Icing combines social media and shopping. You just like their Facebook page to stay in the loop on the new deals. (If you want to make sure they show up in your Newsfeed, then hover over the "like" button and select "Add to News Feed".)
Shopping with Everyday Icing is very easy:
1. Visit their Facebook page every Monday evening at 9 p.m. EST to see and buy their newest jewelry. The prices are fixed and the quantities are limited. When they're gone, they're gone!
2. They'll post pictures and descriptions of 20-30 fabulous items. Comment "Sold" on any deal that you can't resist, but make sure to include your email address. (To keep your email address private, click our “Register to Shop” tab on our home page, then you can just comment "Sold".)
3. They will invoice you through PayPal and you have 24 hours to pay. Domestic shipping is always FREE! (Oh yeah…love free shipping.)
It’s so simple, right? I kind of love that all the deals come to YOU. You see them in your feed and don’t have to do a thing to “shop.” Seriously? That’s awesome. And dangerous.
If you have more questions, they have a “How to Bid” tab on their page that explains more.
So let’s check out some of the goodies, shall we? I’m already thinking about warmer temps and I LOVE wearing navy and gold in the summer:
That starfish bracelet is so sweet!
I’m really loving all the turquoise pieces as well, this color is still HUGE:
And I thought this one is lovely for spring – all of them just feel light and happy:
Don’t you love that they sell scarves too? I’m obsessed with scarves!
So here’s the fun part – the little package one of you will win this weekend:
It includes $100 worth of their products, including the following:
- Michael Kors inspired boyfriend watch
- Lightweight leopard scarf in teal
- Turquoise Van Cleef inspired quatrefoil necklace
- Gold classic pave button earrings
- Chevron bangle bracelets
I love every single piece! Whoo!
Here’s how to win the goodies!:
1. Leave a comment here. EASY. :)
2. Visit the Everyday Icing Facebook page and “like” it here. Let us know you did in another comment. (If you already do, just let us know!)
* You can enter one or two times – it’s up to you! All options are not mandatory to win.
* Remember if you comment anonymously or you have a private blog, please include your email address in each entry, and spell it out with “at” and “dot” to avoid any spammy emails coming your way.
This giveaway is open to the US and Canada. It will close this Monday, February 11 at 9 a.m. EST.