Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Curated sale at Joss & Main

Hello there! I’m SO excited to tell you about a fun event I have going this evening. Well, not me personally – I mean, I’d love to have you all over but that would get a little crazy.

I was thrilled when Joss & Main asked me to curate a collection on their site:

Joss and Main Thrifty Decor Chick

Have you shopped Joss & Main? They are a members only online shop with AWESOME decor at great discounts. I just started shopping their site last year and it’s some serious eye candy.

I was able to pick out a bunch of fun products that I loved and felt like showcased my style for my collection. I’m not a fancy decorator – I always want our home to feel lived in, with a simple but timeless feel. I named my collection Classic Comfort because that really symbolizes what my style is all about.

Here’s a few of my favorites that will be offered in my sale:

Thrifty Decor Chick collection on Joss and Main

See those trunks above? Love those things! You can see how I used one in on the sofa table in my family room photo. You can get a better look at them on this post too. 

Here’s some more shots from the collection:

Joss and Main Thrifty Decor Chick Joss and Main Thrifty Decor Chick

How COOL! It was an honor to be asked to do this.

Joss & Main is an invite-only site, so if you aren’t signed up yet you can use my invite here. The sale is now LIVE and will be open for a week. Perfect excuse to shop for yourself family and friends!

And I hope to see you back here tomorrow for my Christmas home tour! No, I’m still not done. I’m having fun with it though and I can’t wait to show you! My son reminded me this morning that there are only FIFTEEN more days till Christmas. I haven’t bought one gift…but this is normal for me. I like the thrill of the last minute I guess. :)

Again, the link to the sale is here and if you aren’t a member you can go here to sign up.

Have a great one!

9 comments:

  1. That's so awesom Sarah! I love Joss & Main. That light is fantastic! Super excited to shop your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I have always loved your style, Sarah, so I'm off to check out the sale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love Joss & Main. I've definitely bought a couple (or several) things there. On a separate note, I can't believe you haven't bought any gifts yet. I'm way behind this year and I feel like my head is going to explode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, do you know if they ship to Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, do you know if they ship to Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Joss and Main! I got a lot of my furniture from them - you have some great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is very nice accessories. The design and its setting is amazing. There many different amazing and fantastic types of fun games which also include these kinds of setting and accessories.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE, love, love your comments! (I read every single one.)

I occasionally have to turn off anonymous comments because of spam. If so, you can comment if you sign in with a WP/Google +/gmail account.

If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! And be sure to check out the FAQs tab at the top of the site. Due to the number of emails I get, I just can't get back to everyone.

THANKS so much for reading!