Friday, February 14, 2014

A love letter

Hey all! I hope you had a lovely week! Anything fun planned for tonight? We’re just planning on pizza at home but I’m looking forward to a relaxing night with no plans!

Sometimes I just want to take a minute to say thank you here on the blog and I thought today was as good as any. Sharing the love and all. :) I so appreciate those of you who come back every day or once a week, a month or whatever. I am truly honored and humbled that you choose to do so.

My six year anniversary of blogging is coming up in a couple months and I’ve been thinking about it a LOT lately. I can still say without a doubt that blogging still brings me great joy. This is the best “job” I’ve ever had and I can’t thank you enough for helping to make it happen.

You know when someone asks you what you want to be doing in ten years? This is my answer – exactly what I’m doing right now. I truly, completely love it. Yes, there are days when there is stress, but those are far and few between (and usually due to my procrastination) and as I’ve always said, it’s the best stress I’ve ever had.

So again, I just wanted to pause for a bit send out a heartfelt thank you to all of you who read here, comment, email or communicate on Facebook, Instagram or whatever. It really means the world to me.

That is all – just feeling all squishy today I guess. :) I appreciate you and never want to lose sight of the fact that I couldn’t do this without you.

Have a LOVELY Valentine’s Day and a happy, safe weekend.

Dwight Valentine meme :)

17 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your awesome talent with us. I've culled through the blogs that I read on a daily basis. You are on my list - I enjoy both your writing style and design style as well as your honesty about your projects. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for everything you do! I hope you're still blogging in ten years too. By that time we should have enough money to redo our house and I can finally start doing some of the amazing things you teach us on here! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Heart Day! I hope you are still blogging in 10 years as well. I head to your blog daily. Your blog is one of the first blogs I started reading, and is still on my top list.

    Blessings,
    ~Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading your blog for about a year now and I love it! Thank you for all of the great posts you share with us. Best wishes for another great 10+ years of blogging. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog, along with a few others, has inspired me to start my own. I have never been happier than when I am writing and preparing my blog posts, so I want to thank you for inspiring me to start something that makes me truly so happy. If you ever get a chance, I'd love if you did a post on how you started out and how to get more exposure, ads, etc. I'd love reading that! Thank you again!

    Amanda @ www.oldhousetonewhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been reading your blog for a little over a year and love it! It rocks!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Giant virtual hug back to you, friend!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a fantastic day girlfriend!!! I look forward to reading each day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine's Day! Love your blog - thanks for doing it. And our plans are the exact same as yours - pizza and chillaxing. Have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, Happy Valentine's Day! I have been reading your blog for years and hope to be reading it for many more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Valentines Day! I read your blog every single day and have been inspired by it many times. I found it through a google search for "beadboard kitchen island" and while yours has changed since I did mine, mine remains the same. About to do some changing in that kitchen so we will see where it takes me,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Valentine's Day, Sarah! Yours was the first blog I found a few years ago now (lol...didn't even know what a "blog" was) and remains one that I read every post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just want to join with the others and tell you that I love your blog, too. It's one of my very favorite and gives me inspiration. I like how you don't have to have the showiest house but are just interested in making it "home". You have some really nice ideas and I really enjoy seeing them come to fruition.

    Glad you're having fun with your blog because we all sure enjoy it reading it!

    Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Valentine’s Day – I hope you have a wonderful love filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your article. I would also love to say that a health insurance dealer also Cardsharing Server utilizes the benefit of coordinators of a group insurance policies. The health insurance broker is given a list of benefits sought by anyone or a group coordinator.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE, love, love your comments! (I read every single one.)

I occasionally have to turn off anonymous comments because of spam. If so, you can comment if you sign in with a WP/Google +/gmail account.

If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! And be sure to check out the FAQs tab at the top of the site. Due to the number of emails I get, I just can't get back to everyone.

THANKS so much for reading!