Showing posts with label travel. Show all posts
Never Forget

Never Forget

I share this post every year because it's important to me that we have a visual reminder of this day, now more than 20 years ago. Can ...



The elements of elegant, cozy Tuscan style

The elements of elegant, cozy Tuscan style

I've been so excited to share these photos with you! I told you I'd have to break our Tuscan trip into a few posts, and this one is...



Our Tuscan adventure!

Our Tuscan adventure!

Hello there!! We are back from a trip of a lifetime -- a dream vacation to Italy. It has been on my list of places I'd love to visit for...



Remember that day

Remember that day

I share this post on this day every year (and probably always will) because it's important to me that we have a visual reminder of thi...



Our RV trip across the USA

Our RV trip across the USA

We got back from yet another wonderful RV trip the other day -- and this was by far our best one yet. If you've followed me for awhile ...